When I'm lying in bed at night trying to fall asleep, I think of all kinds of things to post on here. During the day when I'm sitting at the computer, I can't think of a single interesting thing to type!
All of the other blogs I follow are so comical and interesting. Doubt that will happen here. Mostly all I do is ramble! :)
During the day I'm usually at the computer, but am working (or least trying to make myself work). While Abby's here, there's no chance of computer time. By the time she's put in bed, I don't care about the computer, I just want MY bed!!
I'm going to start doing better though, I promise. It's almost time for me to go get her now, but I'll post a few entries. :)
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment