I find it hilarious that there are hundreds, probably even thousands, crawfish mounds in our yard and on the adjoining land. This picture was not taken by me, but this is what a crawfish mound looks like for those who aren't familiar...

Two weeks ago, we had over 5" of rain in one afternoon. Our yard was a lake!!!! Thank goodness Grant gave me rubber boots for Christmas - I used them for a week to get to my car!



Two weeks ago, we had over 5" of rain in one afternoon. Our yard was a lake!!!! Thank goodness Grant gave me rubber boots for Christmas - I used them for a week to get to my car!
After the rain finally stopped, we ventured outside and found crawfish everywhere!!! They were just crawling around, playing in the water!! Grant made fun of me for taking pictures of them, but I thought it was hilarious. If only they'd been a little bigger, we could've had a crawfish boil!!!!
It won't be much longer and we'll be smelling that wonderful aroma of crawfish boiling!

No comments:
Post a Comment