I've got all these goals in mind for 2009, the main one of which is to become organized and simplify my life. I haven't even stopped long enough to write down all of my goals! I know that I won't remember them all right now, but I'd like to keep track of them and hopefully mark them off throughout the year. But, they're just goals. I'll strive to meet them, but won't stress if I don't.
1. Stay organized
2. Spend more time playing with Abby and do housework and all other chores when she's asleep, even if it means staying up late and being tired.
3. Become more patient - I'll be glad to take advice on how to accomplish this seemingly impossible feat!!!
4. Sit down every Sunday and log all expenses into Quicken for the previous week.
5. Keep my house clean and free of clutter.
6. Learn photography - mentors being accepted :)
7. Get back into scrapbooking
8. Try to journal more about Abby and what all she's doing so that I can look back years down the road and remember it all. Who am I kidding thinking I'll never forget any of it? I've already forgotten so much!!
9. Be a better friend
10. Organize some sort of family reunion - preferably the entire extended family, but if that's not doable, at least the immediate family - aunts, uncles, cousins. We're all so spread out now and never all get together anymore.
11. Figure out some sort of business of my own to establish/operate
12. Take a family vacation
13. Begin house plans
14. Build our savings account back up
15. Lose weight - my ideal weight is 40 pounds less than I am now. Right now, I'd be happy to lose 20.
16. Quit being slouchy and do my hair and makeup every day, or at least every weekday!
17. Quit watching so much tv!
That's all my tired brain can think of for now, but I will probably add more in the days to come!!!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Janna, Dad and I were just talking about maybe planning a reunion around Papaw's birthday. I'd love to help if you're serious. I think Papaw would love it!
Post a Comment