Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Changes

Well, we're officially moving. Grant got a position in Alexandria with FedEx. He starts November 18. We haven't sold the house yet and have had NO prospects, so that would leave Abby & I here until the house sells. Grant could live with his parents. We think that's going to be too difficult though. So, Abby & I are going to move too. Everything is in motion for it to happen. We bought the lot earlier this year, but we aren't ready to build. Too much is going on, plus we need to make sure that's where we want to be. So, we're going to be buying a mobile home for the time being. It's going to be hard going from a house to a small trailer, but we'll make do. There's no telling how big of a storage room I'm going to have to rent!! Our goal is to have the trailer set up and us living there by November 30. I don't think there's any way I can have everything packed up and over there by then, but we'll get there. Anyway, our lives are pretty much turned upside down right now attempting to get everything done and continue to keep the house clean, work and be parents! Absolutely no packing has been done though! We're going to look at trailers Saturday and hopefully be able to pick something out. We're keeping our fingers crossed that someone will bite on the house soon. It's been on the market since the first week of July and there hasn't been much traffic to see it. Someone is coming tomorrow night. Hopefully they'll really like it and make an offer. Granted, I've said that about all 10 people who have looked at it. We're just keeping our fingers crossed that everything works out the way we want it to!

No comments: