Man, what happened to the Tigers Saturday night??? We were in Ville Platte for the weekend and the entire family was over, so there were lots of unhappy cajuns all in one place!! I didn't really watch the game, but didn't need to with Grant there. He was so upset (read: pissed!!) that I had to remind him to take his blood pressure medicine. I didn't expect to win, but to lose by 30 points is just unacceptable. There is no reason in the world we should've let them rack up 51 points. It's football, not basketball.
Abby's cousin Aliese, who's 2 months older, was there and Abby enjoyed spending time with her. She also enjoyed copying her! She learned how to climb all the way to the stairs and did so everytime our head was turned, thinking it was a game. Of course, she couldn't figure out how to climb down. She also learned to climb up on the hearth. Quite a shock to me when she did so!! Made me very nervous though. Of all the things she was copying, I don't know why she didn't get up and walk! We have an appointment with the pediatric neurologist on the 29th. Hope we'll get some answers then.
She also got to experience her first parade - the Cotton Festival parade. Wasn't much to it, but she enjoyed being outside.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Janna! Sorry about those Tigers! I thought about you! What did Grant find out about the job in Alexandria? And I didn't know you have braces?! Maybe we can meet over the holidays in Monroe...
Pediatric Neurologist?! I will definitely pray that you get answers but that Abby is healthy and taking her own sweet time! Brax didn't walk until 14 months and then Bryce walked at 10 months. Kids are funny like that...
Post a Comment