What a day it's been!! Teething all around. My day started with getting my wires changed on my braces. I had lost a bracket so they put a new one on. While putting the wires in, another one broke in half. In order to get the other half off, she took this nice pair of pliers, twisted and popped the sucker off. To top it off she took some drill thing like you see at the nail place and used it to get the glue off. I had quite a few choice words for her!!!! She then informed me that was what they did to every single bracket when it was time to get the braces off. And I thought I was looking forward to that day......
Poor Abby has had diarrhea today and I attributed it to teething. Looks like I was right. She was a screaming bear all afternoon!!! She cried/screamed whether I was holding her or not. I gave her teething tablets, teething rings, nothing helped. I understood her pain though, as my teeth aren't feeling so spiffy either. If only I could scream and cry too!! :)
We loaded up and went to Target, which always cheers her up. She's a ham and loves getting attention and people in stores always come up to us and talk to her and play with her. She loves it. We ran in Lowe's for a bit, where the girl checking us out said "Girl, that baby be fine!" Couldn't help but laugh. She finally ate a good supper tonight - it's usually a battle. And went right to sleep with no problems. So, now mom gets to cook, clean and work for a while!! I bet I go right to sleep too!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment