Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pieces of Me

Inside my mind lies the world's largest jigsaw puzzle. I have oftentime tried to capture my thoughts in a blog or "diary" if you will, but the thoughts are so many in number and fly by so fast, it's impossible. I do believe that if anyone could sit in my mind like a fly on a wall, they would sign my papers and commit me right away. My dreams - unbelievable and definitely certifiable.
I also have a ton of memories I'd like to have written down somewhere before they're lost in the space that is old age. I'd also like to keep track of what all Abby is doing rather than storing them away in my memory bank, in the event it should bankrupt.
That being said, I'm officially a blogger. I hope I'm able to find the time to update often.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Welcome to blog land! And happy belated 30th birthday! I look forward to connecting with you through this since I can't face to face. :)